PLACING YOUR ORDER
- How do I place an order?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
- Do you have sizing charts?
How do I place an order?
When you have found the item(s) you wish to purchase, please follow the instructions below:-
- Select the correct size for the item(s) (where applicable)
- Check if the item is in stock
- Enter the desired quantity correctly
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click the 'Buy Now' button - you can either continue to shop or proceed to the checkout
- Check that the items in your basket are the items you want to order
- Choose your delivery destination, preferred method and proceed to the secure checkout
Choose your delivery address or create a new address
Click the 'Checkout' button
If you are a new shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click register
- Fill in the required fields
- Enter and confirm your password
- Click the 'Register' button
If you are an existing shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click Login and enter your username (customer number or email address) and password
- Enter your payment details
- Click the 'Submit' button
Can I place an order over the phone?
If you prefer, you can place your order by phone. Simply call 0844 826 1902 Available between
Monday to Friday – 9am - 5pm (GMT)
Saturday Non Match Day – 9am -2pm (GMT)
Match Day(s) 9am to 1 hour before kick off
Calls cost 8.05 p/min plus your phone company's access charge
When placing an order over the phone, please make sure you have:
- The list of items you wish to buy
- Your payment details
Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
The items illustrated on this website are as close as possible to how they look in real life. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. Different computer monitors have different settings which may make colours appear differently and therefore we accept no responsibility for differences in colour or style.
Do you have sizing charts?
On product pages that feature items of clothing, you can find a sizing chart .As different manufacturers have slight variations in their sizes our charts should only be used as a rough guide.
- What are the UK delivery options and costs?
- What are the overseas delivery costs?
- Do you deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO)?
- Are all goods despatched on the day I order?
- How long will my delivery take?
- What should I do if my order does not arrive?
What are the UK delivery options and costs?
UK Standard Delivery £5.00
Please allow 3 – 5 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse (you will receive an email from us once your order has left the warehouse)
This option does not guarantee delivery on a specific date.
Please allow at least 6 working days for delivery of your order before contacting our Mail Order team.
UK Next Day Delivery* £7.50
Please allow 1 working day from the time the goods leave our warehouse (you will receive an email from us once your order has left the warehouse)
For same day despatch, you need to place your order before 12 noon Monday to Friday inclusive. (this applies to UK Mainland only)
If your parcel is sent by Royal Mail International, please allow 17 working days before contacting customer services. After the 17 working day period, you will be asked to complete and return a Denial of Receipt form, which will allow us to investigate the matter with Royal Mail.
*We do not offer guaranteed delivery on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Parcels sent by Royal Mail
If your parcel is sent by Royal Mail, please allow 15 working days for delivery of your order, before contacting our Customer Services team. After the 15 working days period, you will be asked to complete and return a Denial of Receipt form, which will allow us to investigate the matter with Royal Mail.
Delivering to PO Boxes
Sorry, we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
What are the overseas delivery costs?
European orders = £10.00
Worldwide orders = £20.00
Any customs or import duties are applied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
Click & Collect:
Please be advised we aim to deliver click and collect orders to your selected store as soon as possible, however, it can take up to two working days for your order to be ready to collect after this has been placed.
Additionally, please further be advised you will receive two emails from us prior to your order being ready for collection. One will confirm the dispatch of your order from our warehouse and the second email will confirm that your order has been transferred to your selected store and is therefore ready to be collected.
Finally, please ensure that when visiting the store to collect your order you have both confirmation of the order number and also the name of the person the order was placed by.
Do you deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO)?
Yes we do
Are all goods despatched on the day I order?
We try to get all our orders despatched on the day of order. However, this may not always be possible during busy periods such as Christmas.
Other factors include:
Pre-orders - Products on pre-order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will be despatched according to the time/date specified on the website.
Shirt printing - Shirts requiring personalisation (for example with additional name, numbering and badges added) may take an extra 3 days before they are ready to be despatched.
How long will my delivery take?
This will depend on the delivery option you selected during the checkout process.
UK Standard Delivery allow up to 3-5 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
UK Next Day Delivery allow 1 working day from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
Standard Delivery International allow 3 - 10 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
You will receive an email from us once your order has left the warehouse.
Should your order be marked as available for immediate despatch and it fails to reach you within the times quoted above, please contact our Mail Order department who will be happy to assist you.
What should I do if my order does not arrive?
Parcels sent by Royal Mail
If your parcel is sent by Royal Mail, please allow 15 working days for delivery of your order before contacting the mail order team. After the 15 working days period, you will be asked to complete and return a Denial of Receipt form, which will allow us to investigate the matter with Royal Mail.
We aim to deliver all of our orders and keep failed deliveries to a minimum. If we do fail to deliver any order to you, please report this to us no later than 30 days from the date on which the order was taken by us; we will not accept responsibility for any undelivered orders after this time.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Can I return an item?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
- What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
Can I return an item?
You may return any item within 28 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the Club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item by post:
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet
- Complete and enclose the returns slip (it is essential you complete the returns slip correctly, or we may not be able to provide a refund).
Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
Mail Order Department
Norwich City Football Club
*For your protection, the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, we will refund the cost of return postage to the card which was used to make the original purchase. Please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a completed returns slip. As soon as we receive the returned item(s) we will despatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
If an item is faulty, please contact our Mail Order team on:
Exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.