Merchandise Terms and Conditions
- 1.UK and international residents placing an order between 9.00am on Friday 03 March and 9:00am on Monday 6 March 2017 on Norwich City Football Club’s (the “Club”) retail website (shop.canaries.co.uk) shall receive 20% discount on their order on their basket value when they spend £20 or more, subject to the conditions below.
- 2.In order to take advantage of this offer, the customer must place an order on the Club’s retail website (shop.canaries.co.uk)between 9.00am on Friday 3 March and 9:00am on Monday 6 March 2017 (the “Offer Period”)
- 3.This offer cannot be applied to the purchase of any SALE, RDC kit, shirt printing or other discounted items.
- 4.Delivery shall be subject to usual delivery times of the delivery provider used by the Club.
- 5.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other retail discount (including but not limited to Season Ticket discount or membership discount).
- 6.The Club shall reserve the right to i) cancel this offer (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).
- 7.This offer must be taken as stated, the discount cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- 8.The offer is subject to availability of the Club’s retail products
- 9.The Club accepts no liability for any failure of the customer to place an order during the Offer Period for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any technical fault of the Club’s retail website.
- 10.The offer will be applied automatically to orders placed within the Offer Period
- 11.Items purchased under this offer shall be subject to the Club’s usual merchandise terms and conditions, available on the Club’s retail website.
- 12.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute
NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
Norwich City Football Club Plc (the "Club") Online Merchandise purchase Terms and Conditions
You can shop online, by phone, fax or post and remember every penny you spend goes directly to the Club.
Thank you for your support.
If you have any questions or queries about these Terms and Conditions and/or shopping online, please see our Help Section, or alternatively contact us by telephone on 0844 826 1902 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calls cost 8.05 p/min plus your phone company's access charge
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email is only an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between the Club and You for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until payment has been approved by the Club and the money has been debited from your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
The Club will endeavour to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, however, errors may occur. If the Club discovers an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered it will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If the Club is unable to contact you it will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
Subject to the above paragraph, prices quoted on the website are correct at time of publishing. The Club reserves the right to vary prices due to changes in VAT or any other circumstances which may be beyond its control. All orders are subject to a delivery charge.
Upon receiving your order the Club will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Refunds and Exchange
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to the Club within 28 days of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund and exchange. The Club is unable to exchange or refund customised / printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the Club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty; unsuitable sizes cannot be returned.
DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
The Club would advise that you send any goods you return by recorded delivery, as the Club cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the Help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.
For full Refunds and Exchange information please see the Help section
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel your order for goods at any time up to the fourteenth working day after you receive the goods, unless your goods have been personalised in anyway. You do not need to give a reason for cancelling your order and you can cancel orders by sending an email to email@example.com. Once you have notified the Club that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited from your credit card will be re-credited once the Club has received the goods into its returns department, and, in any event, within 30 days of the cancellation, provided you return the goods in the original condition. The Club, will make any other refunds by cheque.
For information on how to return your cancelled order please see the Help section
Occasionally some items may be temporarily out of stock or sold out due to unprecedented demand. Where possible these items will be removed from the website and where possible the Club will offer alternative items on customer approval. If this is not possible, the Club will place out of stock items on back order and it will follow as soon as possible on a separate delivery. Customers can choose to accept a partially complete order at the time of checkout. If any items are likely to take more than three weeks to deliver the Club will contact the customer to check with whether they wish to proceed with the order. If any items have been discontinued we will endeavour to offer an alternative wherever possible.
Click & Collect
Please be advised we aim to deliver click and collect orders to your selected store as soon as possible, however, it can take up to two working days for your order to be ready to collect after this has been placed.
Additionally, please further be advised you will receive two emails from us prior to your order being ready for collection. One will confirm the dispatch of your order from our warehouse and the second email will confirm that your order has been transferred to your selected store and is therefore ready to be collected.
Finally, please ensure that when visiting the store to collect your order you have both confirmation of the order number and also the name of the person the order was placed by.
No discount is given on shirt printing services, gift vouchers or any other items stated on shop.canaries.co.uk.
A discount of 10% is available to season ticket holders on any spend of £20 or more. Members can claim 5% off any spend of £20 or more. You must quote your relevant season ticket/membership number when ordering.
Waste Electrical Electronic Equipment (WEEE) recycling
The Club is committed to reducing landfill produced by unwanted electrical and electronic equipment and provides its customers with a free recycling service for all such items. For further information please see our WEEE policy
Norwich City Football Club reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not allowed.
Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
Permission must be sought in advance from the stadium to arrange use of the very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people's heads. In such cases the flag must be flame retardant and the organiser bringing the flag into the stadium will need to provide the appropriate H&S certification.