Please note, No orders are dispatched from us on weekends or bank holidays.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- How do I place an order?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
- Do you have sizing charts?
How do I place an order?
When you have found the item(s) you wish to purchase, please follow the instructions below:-
- Select the correct size for the item(s) (where applicable)
- Check if the item is in stock
- Enter the desired quantity correctly
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click the 'Buy Now' button - you can either continue to shop or proceed to the checkout
- Check that the items in your basket are the items you want to order
- Choose your delivery destination, preferred method and proceed to the secure checkout
Choose your delivery address or create a new address
Click the 'Checkout' button
If you are a new shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click register
- Fill in the required fields
- Enter and confirm your password
- Click the 'Register' button
If you are an existing shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click Login and enter your username (customer number or email address) and password
- Enter your payment details
- Click the 'Submit' button
Can I place an order over the phone?
If you prefer, you can place your order by phone. Simply call 0844 826 1902 Available between
Monday to Friday – 9am - 5pm (GMT)
Saturday Non Match Day – 9am -2pm (GMT)
Match Day(s) 9am to 1 hour before kick off
Calls cost 8.05 p/min plus your phone company's access charge
When placing an order over the phone, please make sure you have:
- The list of items you wish to buy
- Your payment details
Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
The items illustrated on this website are as close as possible to how they look in real life. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. Different computer monitors have different settings which may make colours appear differently and therefore we accept no responsibility for differences in colour or style.
Do you have sizing charts?
On product pages that feature items of clothing, you can find a sizing chart .As different manufacturers have slight variations in their sizes our charts should only be used as a rough guide.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Can I return an item?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
- What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
Can I return an item?
You may return any item within 28 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item.
Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the Club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
How do I return or exchange an item?
To return or exchange an item by post:
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet
- Complete and enclose the returns slip (it is essential you complete the returns slip correctly, or we may not be able to provide a refund).
Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
Mail Order Department
Norwich City Football Club
*For your protection, the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, we will refund the cost of return postage to the card which was used to make the original purchase. Please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a completed returns slip. As soon as we receive the returned item(s) we will despatch the correct product and issue you with the postage refund.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
If an item is faulty, please contact our Mail Order team on:
Exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.