Please note we are unable to dispatch orders on weekends or bank holidays. For orders placed before our postal deadline (1.00pm Mon- Fri), we endeavor to dispatch these the same day.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- How do I place an order?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
- Do you have sizing charts?
How do I place an order?
When you have found the item(s) you wish to purchase, please follow the instructions below:-
- Select the correct colour/size for the item(s) (where applicable)
- Check if the item is in stock
- Enter the desired quantity correctly
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click the 'Buy Now' button - you can either continue to shop or proceed to the checkout
- Check that the items in your basket are the items you want to order
- Check your billing address, select your delivery destination and preferred method. After completing this proceed to the secure checkout
Choose your delivery address or create a new address
Click the 'Checkout' button
If you are a new shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click register
- Fill in the required fields
- Enter and confirm your password
- Click the 'Register' button
If you are an existing shop.canaries.co.uk user
- Click Login and enter your username (customer number or email address) and password
- Enter your payment details
- Click the 'Submit' button
Can I place an order over the phone?
If you prefer, you can place your order by phone. Simply call 01603 721902 Available between
Monday to Friday – 9am - 5pm (GMT)
Saturday Non Match Day – 9am -2pm (GMT)
Match Day(s) 9am to 1 hour before kick off
When placing an order over the phone, please make sure you have:
- The list of items you wish to buy and your customer number if already a registered with us
- Your payment details
Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
The items illustrated on this website are as close as possible to how they look in real life. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. Different computer monitors have different settings which may make colours appear differently and therefore we accept no responsibility for differences in colour or style.
Do you have sizing charts?
We try to provide size guides for as many items of clothing as possible. If however you are unable to see this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name and the sizes you would like measurements for. Our friendly team will try and provide this information for you as soon as possible.
Please also note as different manufacturers have slight variations in their sizes, our charts should only be used as a rough guide.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Can I return an item?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
- What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
Can I return an item?
You may return any item* within 28 days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item, providing you have the proof of purchase for this. Furthermore, we are also able to exchange* an item in its original condition within 28 days from purchase.
*Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the Club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
How do I return or exchange an item?
You are able to return an item for an exchange/refund in our Chapelfield or Carrow Road Canaries Official stores, or by posting this to us.
To return or exchange an item by post:
- Wrap the item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet
- Fully complete and enclose the returns slip (it is essential you complete the returns slip correctly and include your order number and name). If you no longer have this slip, please contact us at email@example.com where we can email a copy of this to you.
Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
Mail Order Department
Norwich City Football Club
*For your protection, the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item or if an item is broken or faulty?
Wrong item: In the unlikely event we send you the wrong product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01603 218202, where we are able to provide you with a link to print a free returns postage label. Please enclose your fully completed returns slip in with the item, and post this to us as per the instructions on the label. As soon as we have receive the returned item(s) we will dispatch the correct product to you.
Broken/faulty item: In the unlikely event that an item arrives with you broken/faulty, please email us at email@example.com with an image showing of the fault/damage and details of your order number/proof of purchase if purchased in one of our stores. Once we have received this image, we will then contact you as soon as possible regarding your query.
Exceptions to this policy:
- DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
- Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club.
- A refund or exchange will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
- All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
- We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shipping costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
- All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection the Club recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service.