Terms and Conditions
Free Delivery when you spend £30 or more
- 1.UK and international residents placing an order of £30 or more on Norwich City Football Club’s (the “Club”) retail website (shop.canaries.co.uk) shall be entitled to take advantage of a limited time only offer of free ‘standard’ delivery, subject to the conditions below.
- 2.In order to take advantage of this offer, the customer must place an order of £30 (fifty pounds) or more in one transaction on the Club’s retail website (shop.canaries.co.uk)
- 3.The order must be placed between 9:00am January 12th 2018 and 9.00am on Monday 15th January 2018, (the “Offer Period”)
- 4.Delivery shall be subject to usual delivery times of the delivery provider used by the Club.
- 5.The transaction total shall be calculated after the application of any applicable discounts. As such, any customer taking advantage of any other retail discount must place an order for an amount which is £30 or more following the application of their discount in order to qualify for this offer.
- 6.The Club shall reserve the right to i) cancel this offer (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).
- 7.This offer must be taken as stated, the free delivery cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- 8.The offer is subject to availability of the Club’s retail products
- 9.The Club accepts no liability for any failure of the customer to place an order during the Offer Period for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any technical fault of the Club’s retail website.
- 10.The offer will be applied automatically to orders of £30 or more placed within the Offer Period
- 11.Items purchased under this offer shall be subject to the Club’s usual merchandise terms and conditions, available on the Club’s retail website.
- 12.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute
The Yella Sale
- 1.Norwich City Football Club (the “Club”) is offering customers the chance to take advantage of an offer of up to 70% off selected products in store and online, subject to the conditions below.
- 2.This offer applies to the selected products only.
- 3.Delivery shall be subject to usual delivery times of the delivery provider used by the Club.
- 4.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other retail discount (including but not limited to Season Ticket discount or membership discount).
- 5.The Club shall reserve the right to i) cancel this offer (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to all customers).
- 6.This offer must be taken as stated, the discount cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- 7.The offer is subject to availability of the Club’s retail products
- 8.The Club accepts no liability for any failure of the customer to place an order during the Offer Period for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any technical fault of the Club’s retail website.
- 9.The offer will be applied automatically to items purchased within the Offer Period
- 10.Items purchased under this offer shall be subject to the Club’s usual merchandise terms and conditions, available on the Club’s retail website.
- 11.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute
NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
By continuing to use shop.canaries.co.uk you agree that you accept the terms and conditions of use set out below. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, you must leave this site immediately.
Site Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- Conditions of Registration
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Content Supplied by You
- Use of the Site
- Purchasing Goods
- Kit Seasonality
- Multiple Promotions
- Complaints and Comments
- Governing Law
- Charity Donations and Gift Aid Declaration
You will need to register with shop.canaries.co.uk to place an order for products through the Store.
In return for allowing you to use this Site and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied, any contractual obligation the Club has will immediately become null and void.
Conditions of Registration
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
- email the Site, or ask us to email anything to you;
- enter any competition;
- attempt to buy anything from the Store.
By continuing to use this Site and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or a guardian. We recommend that all minors discuss these Terms and Conditions with their parents or guardians before completing the registration process.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Site and the materials published on it including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, trade marks, logos, audio and/or video content, the selection and arrangement thereof and software, are owned by shop.canaries.co.uk, the Club and/or their licensors and commercial partners and are protected by copyright, design right, trade mark rights and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to download the materials contained on this Site to a single personal computer and to print a single hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this Site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of shop.canaries.co.uk, is strictly prohibited.
The sports archive photographs on the Site are owned by the Club, or supplied and used under licence from Action Images and Aaron Murrell Photography
For further information on intellectual property matters contact our Legal Department at:
NCFC Legal Department
Content Supplied by You
If you send communications or materials to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, concerning any comments, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, you hereby give up any claim that any use of such material infringes any of your rights including without limitation moral rights, proprietary rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way in which the Club uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site, may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used on a royalty free basis by the Club anywhere in the world, in any medium.
Use of the Site
You agree that you will only use this Site in a way which is consistent with these Terms and Conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use this Site to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt this Site. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The Club will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
The Club will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You acknowledge that this Site and any goods that you obtain from it are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
The Help Section tells you how to order and pay for products. It also addresses any questions you might have about availability and delivery of your products, your right to cancel orders or return faulty products to us.
The Club reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice.
Full Ticket purchase Terms and Conditions can be found here
Full Merchandise purchase Terms and Conditions can be found here
Click & Collect
Please be advised we aim to deliver click and collect orders to your selected store as soon as possible, however, it can take up to two working days for your order to be ready to collect after this has been placed.
Additionally, please further be advised you will receive two emails from us prior to your order being ready for collection. One will confirm the dispatch of your order from our warehouse and the second email will confirm that your order has been transferred to your selected store and is therefore ready to be collected.
Finally, please ensure that when visiting the store to collect your order you have both confirmation of the order number and also the name of the person the order was placed by.
The Club’s home kit is worn by the First Team for one season unless otherwise stated. Goalkeeper, away and third kits will operate for one season and will be changed according to announcements made at the time of launch and displayed on the Club Site.
Please note that any promotions/offers on the Site cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
You may link to the Site's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of the reputation the Club, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the Club where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Site from any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. The Club reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any content that in the Club’s opinion could damage the reputation of the Club.
This Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. The Club has no control over the content of these sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Club will endeavour to ensure that this Site is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fault free. In particular, access to this Site may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.
The Club reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this Site or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Club, all of their associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by the Club in defence of any claim. The Club reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Club.
Although the Club uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that information and material contained on the Site is correct, it does not make any representation or warranty that the information and/or material contained on or accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current or that use of this Site is free of risk, viruses or other damage.
To the extent permitted by law, the Club excludes any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of the Site in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of use of the Site, any site linked to it or any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- I. Loss of income or revenue;
- II. Loss of profits;
- III. Loss of business;
- IV. Loss of anticipated savings;
- V. Loss of or corruption of data; and
Any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect the liability of the Club for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
We may update this Site and/or these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The amended Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site and will become valid 30 days after the date it is first posted on the Site. Please check this page regularly for changes to these Terms and Conditions. Please be assured that we will not materially change any of our terms, conditions or practices to make them less protective of your information collected in the past without your consent where we are required by law to obtain your consent.
Complaints and Comments
If you have any complaints or comments about this Site or any of the products supplied to you, please contact the Club via the Contact Us section on the Site. Alternatively, you can call us Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm UK customers should call 0844 826 1902 or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Where the Club gives you the option to subscribe to its email service which will update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the email service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Charity Donations and Gift Aid Declaration
I confirm that I am a UK Income or Capital Gains taxpayer. I have read this statement and want the Sporting Light Appeal to reclaim tax on my donation, given on the date shown. I understand that I must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the tax year at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and CASCs I donate to, will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.
Refunds - I understand that my charitable donation is non-refundable.