Opening hours subject to change and may vary during public holidays.
If you would like to contact our Carrow Road store, please dial the following number: 01603 721902 (Options 5: Retail, Then option 2: Carrow Road store)
Carrow Road Store - Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1JE
Our official Norwich City FC Merchandise store at our Carrow Road stadium is open throughout the week, including before home matches. It is the perfect place to get a wide range of merchandise including replica kit, trainingwear, travelwear, leisurewear and souvenirs.
- We are a cashless stadium – Pay with Card only, contactless where possible
- Hand sanitisation station in store
- Collection service available for Click and Collect orders placed via our online store
- Shirt printing facilities in store
- Ticketing information and purchases are available in store, excluding on home matchdays. On home matchdays, ticketing information and purchases are available in the Carrow Road Ticket Office located in the Joma Community Stand.
- Car parking available outside the Carrow Road store. Overflow parking available in the main car park (Please note this excludes home matchdays)
Norwich City at Jarrolds – Jarrolds Department Store, 1 – 11 London Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1JF
Our official Norwich City FC Merchandise concessionary space in Jarrolds Department Store is open throughout the week, and is located on the ground floor. The concession stocks a range of merchandise including Home kit, leisurewear and souvenirs.
- Pay with Card only, contactless where possible
- Shirt printing facilities in store – Please note, this service will not be available within the last 30 minutes of the store opening hours each day
- Ticketing information and purchases
Shirt printing facilities
If you have purchased a replica shirt/shorts with us and are looking to get personalisation applied at a later date, we are able to carry out the application of personalisation in our stores. Please find below further details of the current procedures in place for applying personalisation:
If the garment has the tags in place and has not been worn - We will be able to personalise the garment during your visit.
If the garment does no longer have the tags in place/has been worn - Please ensure this is freshly washed prior to visiting the store, and we will be able to personalise the garment during your visit.
During busy periods, please note that an extended wait time may be in place for this process to be carried out.