We are unable to dispatch orders on weekends or bank holidays.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
How do I place an order?
When you have found the item(s) you wish to purchase, please follow the instructions below:-
- Select the correct colour/size for the item(s) (where applicable) from those in stock
- Select add to bag - Once added choose to continue shopping or view bag
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Click the 'Proceed to checkout' button or 'checkout with PayPal'. If choosing to checkout with PayPal please note you will need to log into your PayPal account, and amend your billing/delivery details if required through PayPal.
- Check that the items in your basket are the items you want to order
- Check your billing address, select your delivery destination and preferred method. After completing this proceed to the secure checkout
Can I place an order over the phone?
If you prefer, you can place your order by phone. Simply call 01603 721902 (Option 5: Retail, Option 1: Mail order) Available between:
Monday to Friday – 9am - 5pm (GMT)
When placing an order over the phone, please make sure you have:
- The list of items you wish to buy and your supporter number if already a registered with us
- Your payment details
If we are unable to answer the phone calling, please leave a message (including your contact number) and a member of our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Can I amend an order once placed?
Once an order has been placed, further items are unable to be added to an order or the items purchased amended. If you would like to cancel an order once placed, please contact our team as soon as possible after placing this on 01603 721902 (option 5, option 1) or by using the contact us link below. Ensure to include details of your order reference number when contacting us. Once received, a member our customer services team will contact you as soon as possible to confirm cancellation.
Why are the colours of my goods slightly different to the pictures on the site?
The items illustrated on this website are as close as possible to how they look in real life. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and computing processes will allow. Different computer monitors have different settings which may make colours appear differently and therefore we accept no responsibility for differences in colour or style.
Do you have sizing charts?
We try to provide size guides for as many items of clothing as possible. If however you are unable to see this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name and the sizes you would like measurements for. Our friendly team will try and provide this information for you as soon as possible.
Please also note as different manufacturers have slight variations in their sizes, our charts should only be used as a rough guide.
Back to top